1. Block – Block all unwanted tweeters tweets, if they tweet uninteresting or irelevant stuff esp sex sales just block them.
2. Followback – Don’t do followback’s with irelevant tweeters either. Stop following ones who are and block them too. Send them a message too, saying you’re going to unfollow them, then just Block them.
3. Similar Tweeters – Look at simular or related Twitter profiles and accounts. Look at the Following of Twitter profiles you like or wish to emulate. Get the people they follow, to Follow you. Or their Followers to follow your Twitter profile.
4. Ask – Simply kindly ask people to Follow your Twitter account, tweet them; ie
Pls fol #Blackpound #spendingpower
#GoogleAlerts #AfricanAlerts #BlackTwitter #Blackpoundman #Umoja #£
4.1 Tweet people who you come across or who come across you. Who’ve ‘Liked’ or Retweet a tweet of yours or something you retweeted, they might have the same interest.
5. Blogging – Set up a blogg profile WordPress is as you see, the one One Million Households uses. Lester Holloway, gave me that particular blogg site, Lester uses it, I had and still have a few, but stick with WordPress. Blogs allow you to Tweet lots more info with shorter URL’s. You can also have a unique domain name. Pictures logos and images do not have to be uploaded each time, which is time consuming. It also does look more streamlined and professional.
6. GoogleAlerts – Always wherever possible, include the #GoogleAlerts hashtag it means anyone searching for that hashtag will see your tweets. Google setup the #GoogleAlerts hashtag for this purpose. If you have to shorten the hashtag to fit in a tweet, then shorten it to just #Google you’ll immediately be able to see your tweets, and anyone else will, who searches Twitter or Google for the #GoogleAlerts hashtag.
7. Hashtags – Hashtags generally, use hashtags related to your subject matter, which your tweeting:
#BlackTwitter – This hashtag is a good one to use, as it associates your tweets globally with Black people on Twitter.
#reggeamusic #reggea #music #ent #Blackmusic #musicbusiness etc These are hashtags which the Twitter community you want to access already use. So use them too…
8. Unique hashtags – Develop your own unique hashtags ie:
#reggeamagnet #reggeabiz #reggealife
Hashtags are like a syberspace Internet meeting place. An address. So anyone searching that hashtag will find all Tweets or Internet post and websites where the hashtags been used. Google search #AfricanAlerts you’ll see loads of One Million Households post, Tweets and info. The hashtag #AfricanAlerts is unique to One Million Households and I. It’s more unique than say; #Blackpound which other people use. Though the hashtag #Blackpound associates and links my tweets with others who also use #Blackpound. Now, the hashtag #Blackpoundman this hashtag is currently still unique to me and the campaign. So, if you Google search #Blackpoundman you’ll only see tweets and post by me.
9. Experiment – So, if you want to see if you have a unique hashtag, just enter it in the Google search engine. If it comes back with no results, then you have created a new hashtag. If it comes back with results you find relevant to your tweets, then include it in your tweets or blogs .
10. Hashtags list – Create and maintain an up to date list of your hashtags you want to use. Which your online community use. Then you can just copy and paste it when required.
11. RT – Include these letters in any tweets you want people to retweet .
12. Research – Finally, research the subject of better tweeting. Becoming a professional tweeter or blogger. See what tips they have too.
If I come up with anything latter or new, I’ll update you.
I truly hope that you might find this useful, the sort of tips initially that you are looking for.
Let’s work together, in unity, helping and respecting each other…
#BlackTwitter #BlackAlerts #AfrikanAlerts #GoogleAlerts #Umoja #Ubuntu
#GoogleAlerts #AfricanAlerts #BlackTwitter #Blackpoundman #Umoja #RT
Wishing you, every facit of power, knowledge and understanding from #ourancientGREATMIGHTYAfrikanancestors
Have a nice nite.
Wishing you dreams & visions for a better future for our children & grandchildren…
Founder and joint Administrator with 19 others
ONE MILLION HOUSEHOLDS
UK African Family Household UNION™ &
UK African Parliament™ – online Campaign
M: +44 7983611181 T-Mobile + WhatsApp
One Million Households – Making the #Blackpound work for US!